Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mint High Waisted Shorts

High waisted shorts are a staple in my wardrobe. I honestly have over 15 pairs and I am still making more! I love how casual they can be but at the same time you can easily dress them up depending on the type of top and accessories you choose to wear. If you have followed my blog for awhile now, you understand completely how I am obsessed with simple pieces.

I made these mint high waisted shorts out of a silk polyester blend pillow case I found for $1 shopping awhile back. I do not have a tutorial for these shorts specifically, but they are similar to the mustard high waisted shorts I made a couple months ago. Hopefully soon I can get a helpful tutorial up, right now I shall share you my results of this lovely mint shorts.






The color of these shorts are absolutely incredible. Here are a few photos of the front and back.






I added a few pleats in them to add some shape. Photos do not serve these shorts justice when they are on the hanger.

I wore a sleeveless button down ivory chiffon top with this gorgeous pair of shorts. Very effortless yet chic.






 

High waisted shorts are perfect to go run errands in without feeling uncomfortable or exposed. I can guarantee you I will have another high waisted shorts post. They are just too darn cute for summer! :)

33 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Beautiful job! You look great in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely on you! This color tends to make my complexion look very dark and gloomy. Once you go high-waisted you never go back! haha. This has even become a factor in my regular length pants :) Makes my short legs look normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of high waisted shorts and these shorts are very nice. Love that color.
    Kisses.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is beautiful! You're so talented, they look great!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made this out of a pillow case :0?! You are amazingly talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look perfect! Love those shorts! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I missed that part about you MAKING them out of some pillow cloth! omg. you talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't own any highwaisted shorts.
    Yours have the perfect colour for summer!
    You look cute in this look!

    --> Enter to win $100 shopping spree from Persunmall<--

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colour of these shorts! thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, following you :)

    Eleanor xx

    www.dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colour is beautiful, you look great! following you :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! You are absolutely beautiful! You must be a model!! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog, www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shorts! I seem to have way too many pairs too..but hey, at least we've got a big choice!! ;)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit dear ! I follow you now ! follow me back ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shorts, darling!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color! :) You have a nice blog. I already followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. Can you follow me back, pretty please. See you in my blog! 

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Give a girl the right shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phuong this looks sooo good on u!!! How about followin eachother? xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a chic look dear, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing! I love your green shorts :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice look! Love it :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look amazing.
    those shorts are so cute

    Brigitte // BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the Shorts ,amazing Colour! You look wonderful!
    follow new ,mind follow back? :)

    Kisses from Austria <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfit! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. PRECIOSO PANTALON CORTO GUAPISIMA. ME GUSTARIA TE PASARAS POR MI BLOG Y SI TE GUSTA NOS PODEMOS SEGUIR MUTUAMENTE BESITOS. HTTP://DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete
  24. bellissimo look (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Nuovo post dedicato a una delle nuove tee
    di TeeTrend, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/07/swag-life-tee-trend.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely post as always dear! Love your blog! xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Did u make this by your own? Really? You are so talented dear! I love them!
    Kiss

    Tati loves pearls

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this! Is there any chance you or anybody has a tutorial on these? I'd love to try and make them :)

    JoanneSheppard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Seriously, your talent blows me away! I love reading your blog! I wish I had your skills. These shorts are adorable. Maybe someday I will have the courage to try to make my own :)

    xoxo Sarah Beth
    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those are adorable! Stunning colour...can't believe those were once a pillow case!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena